If you need a quick cash loan then Captain Cash Penrith maybe able to help you. Captain Cash Penrith is Penrith's longest established pawnbroker & Second Hand Dealer, servicing Penrith and surrounding area's for over 25 years and have built a reputable business and large client base. We believe in treating each customer with respect and coutesy and we do not judge our customers or the situations they are in. Pawnbrokers require collateral in order to lend money, below is a step by step instruction guide on how to get a cash loan from Captain Cash Penrith.
HOW TO GET AN ON THE SPOT CASH LOAN ?
1. Bring your goods into our store for appraisal. We take almost anything of value but the items need to be in good working order and in reasonable condition. The more valuable your item/s and the better condition the more money you can borrow but keep in mind the more you borrow the more you have to pay back in interest.
2. The person applying for the loan must be the owner of the goods being left as collateral.
3. Let us know how much money you need, it will make service a lot easier and quicker if you have an idea of how much you need to borrow.
4. Once we agree on a loan amount we will then ask for identification, all records and information is furnished to the police and there are strict guidelines regarding identification which must be followed at all times. You may need multiple forms of identification, see the identification requirements to the side, in order to receive a loan from Captain Cash Penrith.
5. Our staff member will fill out a pledge ticket/contract which will include a detailed description of the item/s pawned, your personal details (as per identification), the amount you are borrowing, the interest fee, the date your loan begun and the date your loan expires. You will have 3 months from the date you receive your loan to repay the loan and redeem your goods.
6. Check the pledge ticket/contract to insure all the details are accurate and correct, you are then required to sign the declaration of ownership on all copies of the pledge ticket/contract agreeing to the terms and conditions set by Captain Cash Penrith and the NSW Pawnbrokers Act.
7. Our staff member will then give you a copy of the pledge ticket/contract and the agreed funds as recorded on your pledge ticket/contract.
8. Check to insure all the information on your pledge ticket/contract is correct and the correct money was paid before leaving the store.
HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR GOODS AND REPAY YOUR LOAN ?
Captain Cash Penrith's loan period is for 3 months, with an interest rate of 20% interest charged per month or any part of the month from the date of the loan.
A loan maybe extended by paying in monthly interest increments, as an example if your loan was for $100.00, the monthly interest increment is $20.00, by paying this amount the loan expiry date will be extended by 1 month.
When a customer comes in to pay out their loan and redeem their goods, they must provide their copy of the pledge ticket/contract or a form of identification acceptable by Captain Cash Penrith.
The staff member will inform you how much is owing on the loan and once paid they will retrieve the item/s listed on the pledge ticket/contract and return the goods to you. It is your responsibility to check the condition of the goods before leaving the store and insure everything listed is returned in the same condition as when loaned. The customer is then required to sign the pledge ticket/contract agreeing that the goods have been returned in the same condition when left for the loan.
You will need to produce documentation in one or more forms as proof of identity.
Legal documentation including the following information is required;
Your full legal name
Your current residential address
Your Date of Birth
Government documentation that includes all of the above will be acceptable in one form. As an example current drivers license, Photo Card, etc.
CAPTAIN CASH PENRITH Pawnbroker - Money Lent
NEED A CASH FAST ?
Goods are only returned to the person who's name appears on the pledge ticket/contract unless an authority allowing another person to redeem and collect the goods is supplied.
Shop n Hock only accepts cash when interest is being paid or goods are being redeemed.
LOANS ON MOTOR VEHICLES
Captain Cash Penrith do loan on motorised vehicles provided there is enough room to store the vehicle on the premises.
We require the following documentation to accompany the vehicle being pawned;
Proof of ownership
If the vehicle is road registered we require the signed registration papers.
A REVS check to insure the vehicle is unencumbered of finance.
Customers can provide an existing REVS check or we can conduct a REVS check prior the loan at cost to the customer. This charge is payable regardless if the loan appication is successful or not.
Loaning on motorised vehicles can be a lengthy process so we suggest you call ahead and speak with a staff member about a loan.