If you need a quick cash and you have items you no longer need or want then Captain Cash Penrith maybe able to help you. Captain Cash Penrith is Penrith's longest established pawnbroker and second hand dealer, we have been servicing Penrith and surrounding area's for over 25 years and have built a reputable business and large client base. We believe in treating each customer with respect and coutesy, we do not judge our customers or the situations they are in. We buy and sell almost anything of value, below is a step by step instruction guide on how to sell your unwanted goods to Captain Cash Penrith.
HOW TO SELL YOUR UNWANTED GOODS TO CAPTAIN CASH PENRITH ?
1. Bring your goods into our store for appraisal. We take almost anything of value but the items need to be in good working order and in reasonable condition. The more valuable your item/s and the better condition the more money we will pay.
2. The person offering the goods for sale must be the owner of the goods.
3. Let us know how much money you want for your goods, remember we have to on sell the goods so try to have a reasonable price in mind.
4. Once we agree on an amount we will then ask for identification, all records and information is furnished to the police and there are strict guidelines regarding identification which must be followed at all times. You may need multiple forms of identification, see the identification requirements below in order tosell your unwanted goods to Captain Cash Penrith.
5. Our staff memeber will list your items on a purchase form, this will including your personal information, a detailed description of the goods you are selling, the amount we are purchasing the goods for and a declaration of ownership which will be signed buy the person selling the goods.
6. Check the purchase form to insure all the details are accurate and correct, if acceptable you will need to sign the declaration as the owner of the goods being sold and that you agree to the terms and conditions printed on the purchase form. You will not receieve a copy of this form unless specifically asked for.
7. Check to insure you receive the correct money before leaving the store.
You will need to produce documentation in one or more forms as proof of identity.
Legal documentation including the following information is required;
Your full legal name
Your current residential address
Your Date of Birth
Government documentation that includes all of the above will be acceptable in one form. As an example current drivers license, Photo Card, etc.